Buttock Flaps for Breast Reconstruction
This micro skills course provides a comprehensive account of buttock flaps, their anatomical basis, the steps taken to raise them and their advantages and disadvantages.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy of buttock flaps;
- Describe the steps taken to perform breast reconstruction using buttock flaps;
- List the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of gluteal flaps
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.