This micro skills course examines how plans for services are made within an organisation. It introduces the business case as a valuable tool which contributes to the business planning process, and examines how decisions are made locally about which plans to support. This micro skills course supports leadership development in clinical settings.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how local plans made are influenced by national plans
- Define the forces that influence the development of a successful business plan
- Identify the structure and format of business plans
- Identify contingencies where plans are not successful or only partially supported
- Demonstrate your contribution towards leadership in a clinical setting by producing a brief business plan
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.