Burns During Pregnancy
This micro skills course will explore the changes that take place in the cardiovascular system during pregnancy and explain how these affect the response to a burn. Later sections will explain how to adapt your burn management practice for patients who are pregnant.
What will I learn?
- By the ends of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the haemodynamic changes in the cardiovascular system of a pregnant woman
- Explain how this affects the response to a major burn
- Explain how this alters the management of the patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.