Burns and Epilepsy
This micro skills course will explore the link between burns and epilepsy and describe the investigations required for burn patients with uncontrolled epilepsy. Later, it will describe how patients with epilepsy can reduce the risk of future accidental burns.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the link between epilepsy and burns;
- Identify the investigations required for a burn patient with uncontrolled epilepsy;
- Explain how to reduce the risk of future accidental burns
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.