Breast Surgery in Female-to-Male Gender Reaffirmation
This micro skills course will describe the techniques used for chest reconstruction in female-to-male gender reaffirmation and the advantages and disadvantages of each technique. Later sections will explore the range of complications associated with such procedures.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the different techniques for female-to-male breast reconstruction
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each
- List the complications of each
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.