Breast Disease: Nipple Discharge
This micro skills course is an introduction to nipple discharge as an indicator of breast disease, both benign and malignant. You should gain a good understanding of the importance of nipple discharge in breast disease.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the common causes of nipple discharge
- Describe the assessment of a patient presenting with nipple discharge
- List the correct investigations for a patient with nipple discharge
- Discuss the treatment options for the various diagnoses in a patient with nipple discharge
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.