Breast Disease Breast Pain
This micro skills course is designed to introduce the user to the common causes of breast pain.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Name the common causes of breast pain
- Differentiate between cyclical and non-cyclical breast pain
- Formulate a list of differential diagnoses
- Propose a series of investigations
- Discuss advice and potential interventions to manage breast pain
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.