Brain Imaging in TIA and Stroke
This micro skills course will explore the role of brain imaging in patients with TIA and describe how imaging modalities can be used to inform management and improve outcomes.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- Describe the indications for brain imaging in patients presenting with TIA;
- Explain how brain imaging can be used to inform TIA management and improve patient outcomes;
- Identify some examples of common changes found on brain imaging in patients with TIA.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.