BPPV and its Management
This micro skills course from NHS Health Education England will introduce the balance condition known as Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo (BPPV), including its diagnosis and management.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the balance condition known as BPPV;
- Describe the diagnostic test most commonly used for BPPV;
- Identify appropriate management for BPPV
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.