Bones And Joints of The Upper and Lower Limbs
This micro skills course describes the anatomy of the upper and lower limbs, concentrating on the bones and joints. Particular attention is paid to those bones and joints that are of importance to the anaesthetist.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Name and give a brief description of the major bones of the upper and lower limbs
- Describe the joints of the upper and lower limbs
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.