Bleeding Disorders of Importance in Dentistry
The micro skills course looks at the relevance of blood disorders to the delivery of dental care by the dental practitioner.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise patients with hematological problems
- State the physiology of hematological problems
- Discuss the pathology of important hematology disorders
- Recognise how hematological problems may need addressing before dental treatment.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.