Biological Responses of Laser
This micro skills course describes the laser-tissue interface allowing selection of the appropriate laser for different clinical conditions. It also includes the effect of laser settings on retinal laser burns.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the laser-tissue interface
- Describe the different biological effects of laser on ocular tissue
- Describe the importance of correct laser settings
- Select the appropriate laser for different clinical conditions
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.