Biological Effects at High Doses
This micro skills course describes deterministic effects at high doses, such as those used in radiotherapy, interventional radiology or therapeutic nuclear medicine.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe ionising deterministic effects and give examples
- Understand the deterministic effects on the embryo and fetus during the term of pregnancy
- Identify examinations and treatments in which deterministic effects may occur
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.