This micro skills course is aimed at helping doctors develop the skills and understanding they need to give dying patients and their families care and comfort in their grief, learning to recognise those who need extra help at this time in order to prevent avoidable long-term complications.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the impact on health of complex bereavement
- Identify those patients and families particularly vulnerable to complex grief
- Recognise the potential psychological complications on patients and families of difficult, painful or traumatic deaths
- Identify those who can help patients and families manage complex grief
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.