Bereavement Assessment and Support
Bereavement and grief are highly individual and complex experiences. This micro skills course looks at factors that may affect (or influence) the experience of grief and bereavement.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of assessment of bereavement needs
- Discuss what helps people in bereavement
- Discuss factors that may increase vulnerabilities in bereavement
- Apply a framework for assessing bereavement
- Recognise ways of supporting people in bereavement
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.