Benign Tumours: Bone Tumours
This micro skills course describes the basic clinicopathological features of benign tumours that present within the maxillofacial skeleton.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the basic clinical presentation of benign bone tumours
- Recognise the importance of clinicopathological correlation in accurate diagnosis
- Identify the basic histological features of common benign tumours
- List the differential diagnoses of bone tumours
- Describe the basic management of benign tumours
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.