Basic Principles of Health Promotion
This micro skills course provides foundational principles for promoting health and explores health promotion models and approaches that aim to enhance health. The challenges of behaviour change and the healthcare provider’s role forms an integral part of this micro skills course.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify foundation principles that assist in ensuring that health promotion messages are successful
- Make sound judgements regarding appropriate health promotion approaches that aim to enhance health
- Recognise factors that impact positively and negatively on behaviour change
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.