Basic Nerve Conduction
This micro skills course from NHS Health Education England will help you to identify the different types of nerve cells and their function.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the function of different types of nerve cells;
- Explain how chemical changes, which occur in the cell, lead to an electrical impulse;
- Explain how the electrical impulse is transferred to other nerve cells and organs to induce a physiological response;
- Identify different nerve cells and their structure
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.