Basic Calculus – Integration
This micro skills course introduces the concept of integration as the reverse of differentiation. It shows the connection between integration and the evaluation of areas under lines and curves.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe integration as the reverse process of differentiation
- Explain the connection between integration and areas under lines and curves
- Calculate areas in some simple cases
- Show the connection between areas under exponential curves and the underlying physiology
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.