Audit As A Tool For Quality Dentistry
This micro skills course will firstly describe why we use audit in dentistry, its benefits and challenges. It will then outline the basic audit cycle and provide some detail on the different steps involved in the process. Finally, you will discover how the flexible application of audit can give you a powerful tool for improving patient care or practice performance.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the audit process
- Describe how to conduct an audit
- Explain how the audit process may be used to improve patient care
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.