Atypical Diabetes Syndromes
This micro skills course examines five specific paediatric diabetic syndromes, illustrated by a number of case studies.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline the different paediatric diabetic syndromes and the defective metabolic pathways relevant to each syndrome
- Explain the clinical differential diagnoses for rare forms of childhood diabetes
- List the diagnostic questions when investigating any child with unusual diabetes
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.