This micro skills course covers the basic physics of atomic structure.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Recognise high-quality bone scan images of the skull, axial skeleton and upper limbs in children;
- Discuss how these high quality bone scan images are achieved;
- List the indications for the use of single photon emission computerised tomography (SPECT) in paediatric bone scans;
- Identify abnormalities of the skull, axial skeleton and upper limbs in children;
- Recognise the physiology of both normal and abnormal bone scans
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.