Assessment of the Patient with Severe Facial Trauma
This micro skills course will describe how to assess a patient with severe facial trauma, explain how to use the Glasgow Coma score to assess the patient’s level of consciousness and describe how to recognise risks to the patient’s airway.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe a logical approach to assessment of a patient with severe facial trauma;
- Explain how to use the Glasgow Coma score;
- Describe the risks to the airway in a patient with severe facial trauma and how to recognise them
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.