Assessment of Social and Occupational Well-being
This micro skills course considers the importance of addressing social and occupational needs for patients at the end of life. As well as considering when and how to assess, you will be introduced to a framework to assist you in formulating achievable goals with patients.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of assessing social and occupational well-being
- Apply a framework for identifying patients’ key social and occupational concerns
- Identify how social and occupational concerns may affect physical, spiritual, psychological areas of assessment
- Discuss how to link identification of problems with identifying goals of improvement with the patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.