Assessment of Risk and Medical Eligibility
This micro skills course covers aspects of the history and examination that relate to medical eligibility for all contraceptive methods.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the clinical elements relevant to determining the safety for an individual to initiate a contraceptive method;
- Explain the current national guidance for establishing medical eligibility;
- Define the four categories of medical eligibility for reversible contraceptive methods
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.