Assessment of Psychological Well-being
Psychological assessment is one of the four core areas (also known as domains) of a holistic assessment. In this micro skills course you will explore this domain and its potential interactions with the other areas.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of assessment of psychological and emotional well-being
- Distinguish the areas that may be assessed for psychological and emotional well-being
- Apply a framework for identifying patients key psychological concerns
- Discuss how to link identification of problems with identifying goals for improvement with the patient
- Identify how psychological/emotional problems may affect other areas, for example, physical, spiritual and social
- Assess your confidence in the area of psychological assessment
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.