Assessment of Physical Symptoms
Assessment of physical wellbeing is one of the four core areas (also known as domains) of a holistic assessment. In this micro skills course you will explore assessment of physical symptoms and how this may interact with the other aspects of a holistic assessment.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of assessment of physical wellbeing;
- Distinguish types of physical symptoms that may affect physical wellbeing;
- Apply a framework for identifying patients’ key physical concerns;
- Describe how physical problems may affect other areas, e.g. psychological, social and spiritual
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.