Assessment of Physical Function
Assessment of physical function is one of the four core areas (also known as domains) of a holistic assessment. In this micro skills course you will explore assessment of physical function and its potential interactions with other areas.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of assessment of physical function
- Apply a framework for identifying patients key concerns about physical function
- Describe how physical problems may affect other areas, for example psychological well-being and social interaction
- Discuss how to move from identifying problems in physical function to agreeing relevant and helpful goals with the patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.