Assessment of Ectopic Canine, Premolar and Supernumerary Teeth
This micro skills course is designed to provide essential knowledge about the paedodontic, orthodontic and oral surgical interface. This area is poorly furnished with an evidence base but the knowledge base is increasing with research being carried out on management strategies for ectopic canines.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the interface between oral surgery, paedodontics and orthodontics
- List the indications for surgery, assessment and adjunctive therapy
- List treatment options and surgical guidelines for impacted canine premolars and supernumerary surgery
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.