Assessment of Disease Levels and Factors that will Impact on Caries Status
This micro skills course will cover the practical, chair-side assessment of caries risk. It will also outline the social, oral and medical factors which affect caries risk.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of clinical caries risk assessment
- Describe the role of social factors that influence the development of caries
- Describe the role of medical factors that influence the development of caries
- Describe the role of oral factors that influence the development of caries
- Identify the social, medical and oral factors that are contributing to active caries in an individual patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.