Assessment of Constipation
This micro skills course gives a framework of how to assess constipation as an essential first step in appropriate management of constipation.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define constipation and how it relates to end of life care
- Recognise the different factors that can contribute to the development of constipation
- Outline the core steps involved in an assessment of constipation to reach a diagnosis and initiate a management plan
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.