Assessment of Carers Needs
This micro skills course outlines the areas that should be considered in a holistic assessment of carers needs and highlights the risk factors that can impact on a carers experience of death and bereavement.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the areas to be included in a holistic assessment of carers needs
- Explain how a range of risk factors can impact on the grieving process and affect a carers bereavement outcome
- Recognise the ethical and legal issues that commonly affect carers
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.