Assessment of Benign Soft Tissue Lesions of the Oral Cavity
The aim of this micro skills course is to enable the practitioner to assess and diagnose benign soft tissue lesions of the oral cavity.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Take a clear and concise history
- Describe a systematic oral soft tissue examination
- Identify normal anatomical features of the oral cavity
- Assess and identify benign oral soft tissuelesions according to site and determine relevant investigations to aid diagnosis
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.