Assessment of an Enlarged Liver
This micro skills course details the process of assessing an enlarged liver in a child and outlines a structured approach to evaluating the main causes of hepatomegaly. An outline of further imaging investigations is also discussed.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Develop a systematic approach to the assessment of an enlarged liver in a child;
- Identify the main causes of paediatric hepatomegaly;
- Recognise what other imaging findings to look for and what investigations to recommend next
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.