Assessment in End of Life Care
This micro skills course from the Association of Palliative Medicine introduces assessment and review concepts from a social care perspective.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this sessions you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of the assessment process;
- List the values, knowledge and skills required to assess people at the end of life;
- Recognise the importance of planning for an assessment;
- Demonstrate good practice when conducting assessments;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of the review process.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.