Assessment for Dental General Anaesthesia
This micro skills course will outline the steps required in patient assessment for dental general anaesthesia.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you should be able to:
- List the risks and benefits of dental treatment under general anaesthesia and discuss the importance of patient assessment
- Describe the type of information patients require prior to consenting to dental general anaesthesia
- Describe patient preparation prior to dental general anaesthesia
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.