This micro skills course describes a comprehensive approach to the clinical assessment of an infant or child known to have a cardiac problem. It details what to include in a cardiac history and physical examination.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe a comprehensive approach to the clinical assessment of an infant or child known to have a cardiac problem
- State what to include in a cardiac history
- State what to include in a cardiac physical examination
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.