Assessing Urgent Situations with Limited Information
This micro skills course will look at how you can assess urgent end of life care situations when you have limited information.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the common situations requiring urgent attention that may arise in end of life care
- Outline the core steps of assessing an urgent end of life care situation when you have limited information
- Discuss the information and communication needs related to the urgent end of life care situation for other professionals, the patient and family
- Describe the actions that can be taken to pre-plan for, or prevent, urgent situations
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.