Assessing the Outcomes of Hearing Rehabilitation
This micro skills course from NHS Health Education England covers the reasons for assessing outcomes of hearing rehabilitation and the importance of a follow-up micro skills course from NHS Health Education England for all patients after being fitted with a hearing aid. The Glasgow Hearing Aid Benefit Profile (GHABP) is described in detail.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the reasons for assessing the outcomes of hearing rehabilitation for individual patients, audiologists and service monitoring and quality improvement;
- State the various categories of outcomes that may be used, with examples of each category;
- Explain how the GHABP is used to its full potential as part of a comprehensive hearing rehabilitation programme
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.