Assessing the Articulatory System
This micro skills course describes the need for a systematic examination of the articulatory system and how to perform this examination. It also discusses how to decide on an appropriate method that will allow the results to be recorded in the clinical records.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy involved in the articulatory system
- Outline the importance of examining the articulatory system
- Perform a systematic examination of the articulatory system which will eventually enable you to diagnose temporomandibular joint disorder
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.