Assessing and Treating Calcified Canals
This micro skills course looks at the indications for treatment of calcified canals, the methods of avoiding treatment difficulties in calcified canals and treating these teeth successfully.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess the need for treatment of calcified canals
- Describe the need for magnification and illumination, ultrasonics and straight line access in the treatment of calcified canals
- List and describe the challenges involved with treatment
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.