Assessing a Patient with an Electrolyte Imbalance
This micro skills course explores the common and important causes of electrolyte imbalances commonly seen in primary care and presents a set of typical case studies of patients who have electrolyte disturbances.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify common causes of electrolyte imbalances commonly seen in primary care
- Use a systematic approach to the assessment of common electrolyte imbalances
- Use a systematic approach to the investigation of electrolyte imbalances in primary care
- Recognise rare but serious electrolyte imbalances that may present in primary care and take appropriate prompt action
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.