Ascites and Peritoneal Fluid Collection
In this micro skills course, you will learn about the causes and imaging appearances of ascites and peritoneal fluid collections on plain film, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). You will learn, through a series of interactive images, how associated imaging findings can help to establish the diagnosis.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the appearances of ascites on plain film, ultrasound, CT MRI
- List the most common causes of ascites
- Explain how associated findings can suggest the cause of ascites
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.