Arterial Ischaemic Stroke in Infancy and Childhood
This micro skills course focuses on the application and role of neuroimaging in the diagnosis and management of paediatric arterial ischaemic stroke.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the most common causes and risk factors in childhood stroke;
- Describe an imaging strategy for the diagnosis of stroke in childhood;
- List the supportive imaging investigations that will be required following the imaging diagnosis of arterial ischaemic stroke
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.