Arterial Imaging Magnetic Resonance Angiography: Part 2
This micro skills course provides a basics understanding of magnetic resonance angiography (MRA). This is the second part of two micro skills courses related to arterial imaging MRA.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Describe how to perform contrast enhanced magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) (CEMRA) scans;
- Discuss technical issues relating to:;
- k-space acquisition;
- Spatial resolution in MRA;
- Artefacts in MRA
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.