Approach to a Bone Lesion
This micro skills course provides a framework for radiographic analysis of focal bone lesions. Aggressive and non-aggressive features that aid in characterising a lesion are described.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Distinguish aggressive from non-aggressive bone lesions
- Narrow down the differential diagnosis of the aetiology of a bone lesion, depending on the patient’s age and the location of the lesion within the skeleton and within an individual bone
- Confidently describe a bone lesion when presented with a plain film from a teaching case, from the picture archiving and communication support (PACS) library, and in 2C examinations
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.