This micro skills course will explain the embryological and anatomical basis of Apert syndrome and describe the clinical features associated with this condition. Later sections will explore the surgical techniques that can be used in order to correct Apert syndrome.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the embryological and anatomical basis of Apert syndrome;
- Describe the clinical features;
- Outline the surgical techniques used to correct Apert syndrome
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.