Anti-Scatter Grids in Radiography
This micro skills course covers the use of grids to reduce the effect of scatter on a radiograph.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Explain how grids can reduce the effect of scatter in a radiograph and relate this to their effect on image quality and dose;
- Describe how an air gap can be used as an alternative to a grid
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.