Anomalies and Anatomic Variants of the Liver
During this micro skills course you will learn about the different anatomical variants and anomalies of the liver using a range of interactive exercises. A knowledge of the topic is important as these variants are commonly misinterpreted during routine imaging studies and may simulate pathology.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify common hepatic anatomical variants and anomalies as demonstrated by cross-sectional imaging techniques
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.