Anatomy of the Scrotum
This micro skills course will briefly outline the embryology of the scrotum, with a more detailed description of adult scrotal anatomy supported by illustrations and radiological images.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session, you should be able to:
- List the scrotal structures visible on ultrasound
- Name the arteries supplying the scrotal structures
- List the various layers surrounding the testis
- Recognise variations in the orientation of the testis and epididymis
- Identify the rete testis and mediastinum testis on an ultrasound image
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.